DsignUp’s experienced team works with a variety of materials and manufacturing techniques to create elegant and visually striking effects for custom interior and exterior signage.
Custom 3D signs and dimensional letters can be made of many materials, each with different characteristics & qualities; which allows customers to choose their own personalized look.
Here some of the products we use:
– PVC / Sintra: Lightweight rigid material, available in 1/8” up to 1” thick.
– Plex / acrylic: durable flat cut acrylic, available is 1/8” up to 1” thick.
– Interior Foam: Gatorfoam is a light density foam with a smooth veneer face for a great lightweight dimensional look, comes on 1/2” up to 2” thick.
– Exterior foam: Signfoam is a high density foam. It is 100% waterproof and will not split, crack or decompose, comes in 1/2” up to 2” thick.
– Metal laminates: The come in polished gold, brushed gold, polished silver or brushed silver and can be mounted to acrylic, PVC or foam.
– Flat cut aluminum: Can be brushed, polished or painted to mach any color.
– Custom routed signs: 3D routed and straight routed signs can be done in PVC, Mica, Wood, Corian, Signfoam, acrylic, etc.
– Formed Plastic letters & logos: Made out of Cellulose Acetate Butyrate ( CBA ) plastic, they are available in approximately. 50 standard styles or customizable from your artwork.
– Cast Metal Letters: Quality hand-finished cast aluminum & bronze letters with a variety of finish options: polished, oxidized and anodized.
– Fabricated Metal Letters: use a wide variety of finish options, from brushed or polished stainless steel to titanium coating or custom paint. Can be illuminated with LED lighting system.